- Interview with Ralf Ostner on Military Affairs and Role of Artificial Intelligence in Defence
- Interview with Dan Southerland from Radio Free Asia (RFA) on Bhutan
- Interview with Dan Southerland from Radio Free Asia (RFA) on China
New Delhi has also speeded up the acquisition of new weapons and their deployment, according to Debasis Dash, a researcher specializing in strategic affairs who is currently studying at the University of Malaya.
- Interview with BBC World program “The Global” the after-effects of the Indian government’s November 8, 2016 “Demonetization” move.
- Interview by Forbes on Cashless future of India post-demonization move.
“This is a public sector innovation unthought of in history. A cultural-economic revolution in the making!” exclaimed Monishankar Prasad, a New Delhi-based author and editor, about India’s demonetization initiative and subsequent drive towards developing a cashless economy.
- Interview with Wade Shephard (on behalf of The Guardian) on the economic and social landscape of Oman.
Duqm is a huge industrial city being built out of thin air,” says Manishankar Prasad, a local researcher who worked on the new city’s environmental and cultural impact assessments. “It will essentially change the locus of industrial activity from the northern parts of the country, which are heavily urbanized. [Having this] huge geographical expanse with this sparse population and no industrial activity is really not the way forward.”